About Office of Energy
The West Virginia Office of Energy is responsible for the formulation and implementation of fossil, renewable and energy efficiency initiatives designed to advance energy resource development opportunities and provide energy services to businesses, communities and homeowners in West Virginia.
One program alone has resulted in more than 10,000,000 kWh, 60,000 MMBtu and $650,000 in energy and cost savings to West Virginia businesses.
WV’s Energy Profile
- Natural Gas
- Renewable Energy
WV’s Energy Efficiency Programs:
- No-cost assessments for improving productivity, maximizing energy efficiency and reducing waste
- No-cost technical assistance for identifying efficiency and productivity increase opportunities
- Energy Conservation and Code Training Programs
- Utility Rebate Programs
- Resources for energy saving tips
- Energy use assessment tool
- No-cost assistance for energy reduction
- Energy-use reduction programs
Want to learn more?
Discover many more ways the WV Office of Energy can save you or your business money and time.