- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Resources (FEMA)
- Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Small Business Administration
- Non-Profit Resources
- The World Health Organization
- Food and Beverage Resources
- Steps for Foodservice and Restaurant Readiness
- The West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Administration (WVABCA), at the direction of the Governor, has temporarily suspended a regulatory statute and rule that would hinder the ability of Private Clubs, Taverns, and WVABCA licensed Bars and Restaurants to provide off-premises (for take-away only) food, beer and wine service.https://abca.wv.gov/Documents/WVABCA%20%20ADVISORY.031820.do3.pdf
From Governor Justice
- National Cyber Security Alliance COVID-19 Security Resource Library
- United Way
- The United Way’s WV211.org is a resource for health, human and disaster related services.
- Faire, an online marketplace startup, launched a financial calculator tool that helps small businesses understand the changes in their finances before and after COVID-19.
- Loom launched a cash runway scenario planning tool that helps small business owners gauge the impact COVID-19 could have on their companies.
- Kangaroo wants to support business owners who are unable to be physically present at their offices: The security startup is offering free (for three months) security camera and monitoring kits.